Register your interest
B.strong training is available to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Workers across Queensland in all Hospital and Health Service areas.
Participants can include:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Practitioners and Health Workers
- Hospital and Community Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island Liason Officers
- Medical Practitioners
- Closing the Gap Officers
- Regional Tobacco Workers
- Community Workers - HACC Youth Health workers
- Maternal and Child Health Workers/Mental Health workers
- Health Promotion Officers
- Social and Emotional Well-being workers/Mental Health Workers
- Allied Health Practitioners
Complete this enquiry form to register your interest in B.strong Brief Intervention training.
Someone from the B.strong team will contact you to assist.